Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

18 October, 2005

Say It Ain't So?!?

I've been talking with Indigo lately, and she's giving serious thought to writing her swan song, folding up her tent and going silently into the night.

That's right - Indigo Insights may end permanently in a short time.

I've been trying to convince her to not make any rash decisions that she may regret - just go on an hiatus. I hope and pray that that's what she finally decides.

Since she has never had comments at her site, anyone who wants to see indigo continue, consider my comments section as a petition. Let her know how you all feel, OK?

In the meantime, I've been wondering what's happened to the Big Squid - he made a semi-triumphant return to his blog at the end of Sept, but has been off the air ever since. Anyone know what's happening?

2 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your site.

I can help people who plan to move to San Diego save $5,000 to $25,000 on the purchase of their next home by negotiating with the seller. san diego real estate san diego real estate

Come and check my website out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look house plan for narrow lots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|