Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

30 June, 2005

More Coincidences

Hugo Chavez, the latest in a long line of dictators to take a nice, productive country (Venezuela) and turn it Communist, has recently become good buds with Iran - you know, the country that just "elected" the badass from 1979 as it's president. Said Badass new president of Iran doesn't like the United States one little bit.

I heard this morning that people in D. C. were just f'kin amazed that Arabs were crossing illegally into the United States via the Mexican border. Some of these crossing are Iranians who aren't coming for the quality of the TV reception.

Now, I realize that I'm paranoid, but what do you think the chances are that Hugo is involved with getting these Iranians into the western hemisphere and pointing them north?

Nah - that couldn't happen, could it?

3 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Great blog!! I will make sure of coming back often.
If You really are interested in cowboy boot 7 I can
recommend this very informative site cowboy boot 7
Here You will find a complete directoty of cowboy boot 7

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about stomach enzymes. I also have a site about stomach enzymes which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a awesome blog! "More Coincidences" WOW!

I've got on better sex related info.

Come see when you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|