Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

28 June, 2005

This is Ridiculous

I posted that letter by Col Dale on Sunday, and today I've gotten 100 hits as a direct result - I've never come close to 100 hits in a day before!

One thing that's surfaced as a result of Durbin's vitriol and the good Colonel's letter is the number of emails I've received relating Gitmo to Boot Camp.

I was in Platoon 1011, Jan - Mar '69 at San Diego. If there's any other Marines out there who remember such tender mercies by the DI's as "Pray to the Sun God" or the "Dying Cockroach", let me know. "Squat thrust 'til the ambulance comes" strikes a chord as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|