Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

29 June, 2005

More Chores

Yeah, I'm still pullin' weeds and crap. In the meantime:

On page B2 of today's Winston Salem Urinal, in the Fire/Police Briefs, is this headline: "Police find man suspected of theft with broken ankle." And an editor got paid for that.

Also, I see where the government, in their 14 Billion dollar extortion of the tobacco companies, have included in their suit that the tobacco companies must reduce youth smoking by 42% by the year 2013 or face stiff fines.

Now, just how the hell are they supposed to do that? Follow each kid around to make sure they don't smoke? And who came up with the number of 42%?? I don't know about you, but if I had to do that, I'd want to know what the current number of youth smokers is - the EXACT number, not an estimate.

Meanwhile, more weeding. I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|