Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

22 June, 2005

The Deeds are Done

And so am I. At the moment as I lay trying to come to terms with reality, the DevilDog is attempting to rape me for a bowl of grapes. He just oozes sublety.

I see where we are sending 50,000 metric tons of food to North Korea. That should make Kim Jong Il and his army happy. Shame about the rest of the population. They can always go back to eating grass and recently deceased friends and neighbors.

I also see where Prince Harry of England did a march out at Sandhurst (the British equivalent of West Point). The wags writing the story were just orgasmic over the fact that the Prince could march in step. Those folks should seriously consider decaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|