Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

14 March, 2005

UAW Strikes Again

In the dim, distant past I was associated with a UAW Veteran's Committee - but this story I found at the Rottweiler's place makes me very glad I no longer have any contact with them.

The UAW has pretty much always disallowed "foreign" cars permission to park in their lots - and in recent years I know that it got down to checking VIN numbers for what had been actually "American" made. Now it turns to, "we support the troops - but not if their car or politics don't agree with ours."

My personal belief is that their definition boils down to what was UAW made. And that really sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|