Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

13 March, 2005

Georgia On My Mind


Jeez - I take a day off and I get a phone call seeing if I'm still alive!

As a former police offier, this Georgia situation really has me upset. I know the number of times I was in court, police were everywhere and we were always armed. The arresting officers in the cases were responsible for looking after their own perps and we never had a problem (that I was aware of).

I believe the Fulton County Sheriff's Office is complicit in the four murders and the severe beating of the 51 year old deputy. I don't care how good she was at her duties, that situation should never have arisen. And just out of curiousity, if he was changing clothes at has been stated in the MSM, why was a woman in the room with him? Would the Sheriff's Office have had a male in with a female getting dressed?

When people heard shots fired, why wasn't the building locked down? This took place on the 8th floor, dammit! Why was he basically given a pat on the ass and let go? Did the rest of the Sheriff's officers hide and cringe when they heard a murderer was loose with a weapon?

Yeah, I'm mildly irritated about this. It looks like the Feds won't be able to hit him with the death sentence over the Customs agent, but can't they do something about the judge? Why was the FBI involved in the search for this guy if there wern't other Federal crimes committed?

Too many questions, no answers forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|