Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 March, 2005

Predictions

Like Edgar Cayce, I do my best work when I'm asleep, so I'm going to don my Karnak Beanie and ...

I predict that schools nationwide will go on Double Secret Less Than Zero Tolerance. Anyone with a weapon, such as a sharp implement or a heavy item, will be arrested. Pens, pencils and text books will disappear.

I predict that there's going to be a run on Do It Yourself Living Will Kits. This will peter out after ten days and 90% will never be filled out.

I predict that, by the end of this year, 8 out of every 10 persons in this country will be accused of sex offenses - except Michael Jackson. After all, he's just pimpin'.

I predict that the Fulton County Sheriff's Department will attempt to blame the deceased for their current fiasco. Failing that, they'll blame the judges - after all, no judges, no problems.

Waddaya know? I'm Psychotic - or sumpin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|