Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

10 February, 2005

The drugs have worn off, damn it,

So I guess I’m running out of excuses for not writing. I still have one good excuse, though - for the past eight days I have seen or heard no news whatsoever.

Who would have thought I could go that long without touching a keyboard?

I didn’t even watch the Superbowl this year, no loss on my part because I didn’t give a shit who won and I had other things to do. I presume New England won, because on Monday I didn’t see any Eagles logos in the parks.

My only regret is that I still haven’t seen any of the ads. Were any of them worth seeing?

I’m going to try to get up and running tomorrow - if nothing else, Cox & Forkum and Day By Day should let me know what I’ve missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|