Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

01 February, 2005

So, What's Next?

Let's see - last year I met my Blogmother (double plus excellent), won my disability case (good), started this blog (kinda good) and damn near died when the Doc's started screwing with my drugs (definitely ungood).

What am I going to do next?

I'm goin' to Disney World!

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week down there with my 30 year-old Boy Wonder and his 3 year-old daughter. Neither he nor the granddaughter have ever been there, so this is gonna be a real party!

As a result of this, blogging today will be sporadic at best with last-minute things to do, and I won't be back until at least Thursday, February 10th.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|