Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

30 January, 2005

Would You Buy From This Man?


Here I am, minding my own business, watching some Sunday night TV. Within an hour I see Erik Estrada - wasn't he Paunch? - in two different ads hawking properties. One was for a place in Arkansas (did they rename Whitewater?) and another for someplace in Florida.

And in both ads he's wearing the same damn clothes!

I mean, c'mon! Even working in front of a green screen, you'd think that someone would realize that there's someone like me out here that would pick up on something like that, wouldn't ya?

Guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|