Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

24 December, 2004

Worth A Chuckle

I have to file this one in the "Why Am I Not Surprised" file.

Apparently there are some families in the United States - I presume they would be the same ones who wish you a "Happy Pagan Solstice" - are leaving a little extra for Santa with the milk, cookies and carrots.

These families are putting a liability waiver out for Santa to sign.

Isn't that just too precious? A f'kin liability waiver for Santa. Now, this may just be me, but I'd be pretty certain that no matter how good I was that year, this would guarantee coal in the stockings. And be richly deserved.

Also - if you're wondering where Santa is right now, the good folks at NORAD - possibly misusing government equipment - can tell you. Just head here.

And I wish each and every one of you a safe, peaceful, joyful and Merry Christmas!

Ray & Joy, aka
Mr & Mrs GOC in Winston Salem!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium overnight delivery order valium overnight delivery - what does valium pill look like

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|