Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

11 October, 2004

Kerry Apologised! Who Knew?

It's me again - Winston Salem's very own Grouchy Old Cripple. And I'm pissed. Again.

What this time? I just so f'kin' glad you asked. John Gibson had a bit on his FoxNews show this afternoon about John Kerry and his book about what bad, disgusting pieces of filth all of the Viet Nam veterans were. You know the one - about his testimony before the Fulbright Senate Committee as to all the war crimes all the Viet Nam veterans committed?

Yeah - THAT one.

You see, I happen to be one of those "war criminals".

They had Susan "I'm Fucked in the Head" Estritch on tape, claiming that John Fuckface Kerry did actually apologise for his youthful indiscretions. Missed that one, did you? So did I and everyone else.

I seems that in his opinion, when he said that he didn't really mean it, that he "may have said one or two things due to his being upset when he came home from 'Nam that were perhaps too strong", well, that was an 'apology'.

No, I'm not buying it either. "May have said - due to being upset"? Gee - would that include perjuring himself under oath and, while he was at it, slandering every other veteran who served?

I've been pretty fucking hostile in my life, but I never went to the extent of testifying to the United States Senate about nonexistant acts.

Oh, and does this "apology" also mean that he lied about his own war crimes? Do you think that might have crossed his mind when he made this little mea culpa?

And the Kerrynistas can't understand why the military (past and present) don't like him. No shit! They honestly can't - since anyone who would have served in the military must be intrinsicly bad to start with, we don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to being upset with anyone.

Combine that with the fact that, from his days in Yale until now - except for the time he was in the Navy because it was politically viable - he has been consistently against any war of any kind (and any military weapons), and it's easy to understand their view. Kerry good, War bad. and Warriors bad.

Sorry - I'm just a tad cynical in my old age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|