Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

11 October, 2004

Je$$e Jack$on, Al $harpton, John Kerry

Just listening to the news, and this really strikes me as ironic.

Why is it that a candidate for President who says he's after "The Black Vote", decides that going to church with two of the greatest impediments to the future of Blacks in this country is a Good Thing? And why should someone who takes great pride in his Catholicism attend a Baptist Church?

I would Love to know just how many Blacks really believe that Je$$e Jack$on and Al $harpton have their best interests at heart? It seems to me that both of these people are living a life style that depends on them keeping Blacks (or getting them) subserviant.

I mean, I'm just one Honky Mutha, but I would think that people would (or should) have issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|