Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 October, 2004

Before Anyone Points This Out

Yes, I know, I'm back to blogging after saying I was going to get some bed rest.

As many of you who have had back problems already know, there's only so long that you can stay there. Since I have the option of using two PCs I can prevent any further atrophy of my remaining brain cells by finding different positions to blog from. If the Kama Sutra comes to mind for you, all I can say is that you're a filthy-minded beast that I'd really like to get to know!

I'll be of and off (as well as in and out of my mind) for most of the day as usual - depending on how much the college football sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|