Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 October, 2004

The Meaning Of Ramadan Is Negotiable? Who Knew?

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Muslim calendar. Here's a pretty good run-down of what the Holy Month used to be all about.

It's a shame that many Muslim clerics have decided that Ramadan no longer stands for Mohammad receiving the first verses of the Quran anymore. Now it appears that the month of Ramadan stands for this. The Month of Jihad, right?

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong, but since the days of Constantine there have been very few changes to the overall meanings of Christian religions, and I can't think of any changes to the Jewish religion.

I guess Kerry will try to get these clerics on the Supreme Court, since they obviously view their most holy book as a "Living Document".

And yes, I know - my house is gonna get bombed for pointing this out. If they can find me.

1 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/safari-party-supplies.html]safari Party Supplies[/url].

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|