Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 October, 2004

A Little R&R

But before I take that R&R today, I have a duty to perform. You see, eldest granddaughter and Sidekick is on a baseball team here. So far they are undefeated with only 3 games to go. My Sidekick - who has never played baseball or T-Ball prior to this - is carrying a batting average of about .500!!

Damn straight I'm proud of her, and that's why I have got to drag this tired carcass to her game this morning. I haven't been to one yet and I owe this to her.

Since this last week has been one big pity party of pain (and this ain't gonna help it) I figure that I won't be doing much - if any - more posting today. Of course there's always the chance that I'll run across something too good to let slide, but don't count on it. Bed rest, heat and drugs are going to be the order of the day.

In the mean time, feel free to graze through my blogroll. There's some excellent stuff to be found out there!


That update I was asked for: their record is still intact, as they won 15 - 12. My Sidekick went 3 for 5 with an RBI.

I am so proud of that girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|