Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 October, 2004

And That's A Wrap, Folks

I've been bouncing around the print news sites this morning (and off the walls, but that's another story) looking for their takes on last night's program. A couple of them still headlined the story with "Kerry Smear" but most were carrying the AP story with the headline. "Sinclair airs anti-Kerry material". Since I've never gotten around to registering with either the NY or the LA Slimes, I guess I have to miss out on any "independent" view they may have.

Even though the AP story starts out saying that the show was more even-handed than they expected, it looked like that first paragraph was grafted on to an existing story, because most of the rest of their article went on about how nasty is was (my words) that Kerry should be slammed like that.

One bit of humor - while checking the Miami Herald, I came across the headline, "Politics in the pulpit blurs lines between church, state" which piqued my curiosity. I thought they might mention the numerous times Kerry went to Black churches in Florida and used the pulpit for political speeches. Not Likely! Their view of "Blurring the lines" was almost solely about the Catholic Church and abortion.

Well, I found it funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|