Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

05 October, 2004

Allah Is In The House

I hadn't realized it, but I must have missed going over to Allah Pundit for a couple of days. As tends to happen when I miss a day or two over there, I started reading - and kept reading until I hit the bottom of the page.

One thing I agree with Him about is the so-called "Kerry Cheated" slam that's been going around the web. Should he have taken anything from his pocket? According to the rules of the debate, no. But this game of "What has it gots in its pocketses" has gone silly. His people said it was a pen. Fine, then it was a pen. I don't seem to remember any magic phrases from either of the candidates that would suggest a 'cheat sheet' from either of them.

And do any of you really think that Kerry would be that arrogant as to think he could pull something from a pocket and not get busted by anyone? Well, OK, but not THAT arrogant.


Once again, for those of you who may not be familar with Allah's Page, his links to other articles are subtle - you pretty much have to read with your cursor to find them, but they are worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|