Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 October, 2004

And I Thought the C-Rats Were Bad!

SlagleRock has picked up on a story that could involve attempts to poison MREs for our troops. At a minimum this has uncovered, once again, a group of illegals working with forged documents with the possible assistance of a contract house for temp labor.

Rock says, "I hate to say it because I am sure I will inflame a few, but I think illegals should be deported "

I don't hate to say it - I mean every f'kin word of it. When I got out of the military and moved to Australia, it was up to me to fit in with their society; their laws and rules. When my wife came to the United States, we underwent several months of investigations, trips to various cities and a lot of expense so that she could get her Green Card.

And it's not like those coming North for "Jobs" are the educated middle or upper classes from Mexico. These are the people who can't even get a job THERE because they knew everything - they didn't need an education or anything. Now that they're here, Mexico sure doesn't want them back and what are we going to do? I think it's called Aztlan, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|