Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 September, 2004

Hi Folks - I'm Still Here

It's been a very rough week or so - including 3 trips to the hospital - but I'm still alive. Now is when the tough times start. My morphine pump had plain saline water in it and will stay like that until next week Thursday.

The trial didn't work out for me, so it's going to be back what I was on. The only problem is that the only doctor here that can put the morphine in is out of the country until Thursday. Yeah - I was impressed.

So for the next week the pain here is going to get interesting. I'll still try to put the occasional posting up but I may have to rely of the Little Red Roo aka Mrs GOC to help out.

Thanks to all for your thought and prayers. This too shall pass.

|