Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

16 September, 2004

Well This is a First!

For the first time, I'm writing a post while sitting up in bed. Of course, since this is a new machine it needs more work than the proverbial Carter had little liver pills (if the kids don't get that one, never mind).

I've got a breakfast-in-bed tray for this to sit on which lets it radiate the heat and makes it almost reasonable to type on - so of course today would be a day that makes it all for naught.

You see, this morning when I was putting up blogs and answering emails, I spent 2 hours sitting in the desk chair - a very bad career move.

Where the sacrum meets the back - which just happens to be where my fusion got snapped - has not been playing well with anything. So I'll get this posted and rest for a bit, then see if I get back later.

|