Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

18 September, 2004

Mark Steyn Attacks CBS

In the most vicious attack I've seen so far, Mark Steyn minces absolutely no words in his takedown of CBS and Dan Rather.

An example? How's this:

BlockquoteEvery time I want to type a memo saying Bush is unfit to be president, that's what I do, too. Look, if Dan thinks this guy's theory is correct, let's put him and his IBM Model D and me and my computer in a room at CBS News for an hour and see which one of us emerges with the closest replicas of these four documents. I'll give him ten thousand bucks for every memo he reproduces exactly, and round it up to an even 50 grand if he gets all four right

I loved every word of it, but most of you already know what my sense of humor's like.

|