Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 August, 2004

The Retired Marine - All Class!

A white haired old retired Marine walked into a jeweler's shop late one Friday, with a drop-dead gorgeous young blonde on his arm.

"I'm looking for a spectacular ring for this young lady," he said.

The jeweler looks through his stock, and takes out an outstanding ring priced at $5,000.

"I don't think you understand. I want something very unique, and much more expensive" the old man said.

At that, the jeweler went and fetched his special stock from the safe.

"Here's a stunning ring at only $85,000."

The girls' eyes sparkled, and the man said that he would take it.

"Fine," the jeweler said. "And how will you be paying, today?"

"I'll pay by check, but of course you will want to make sure that everything is in order, so I'll write a check today, and you can phone the bank Monday, and I'll pick up the ring Monday afternoon."

Monday morning a very angry jeweler phones the man.

"You lied to me," he said, "there's no money in that account."

"I know that." the old man said, "But can you imagine what a fantastic weekend I had?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|