Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

13 August, 2004

John Kerry And ... ...

I've started working on an article that I hope is finished before Bonnie and Charles make my house float away.

I plan on covering:

- Kerry and Cambodia
- Kerry and 'unilateral' attack
- Kerry and Senate Record
- Kerry and Swift Boaters
- Kerry and Dukakis
- Kerry and VVAW
- Kerry and Winter Soldier
- Kerry and Paris Peace Talks
- Kerry and Fulbright Commission
- Kerry as a Lawyer
- Kerry and Service Other Than Nam
- Kerry and Medals Awarded


So if anyone out there has some information that you think I should see, or know of any links I should be aware of, please let me know - comments, email - whatever.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|