Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

14 August, 2004

I'm Still Here

Yeah, I know - by now I normally have half a dozen posts out.

But I got an excuse.

I'm still going thru the morphine reduction / withdrawls, which also means a corresponding increase in pain levels. What fun.

I've also been keeping a close eye on Hurricane / Tropical Storm Charles (Charley is just too informal for something like that) because my Fairy Blogmother lives on the North Carolina Coast. She's not exactly a spring chicken these days, so I worry about that lady (and let me assure you, she IS a lady!).

To top it all off, one of my bloggin' buddies lost his mom a couple of days ago, so the combination of all the above has just beat me today.

I think I'll pretend that today never happened and try again tomorrow.


Signed, Epstien's Mother.

|