Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

19 September, 2008

The New Patriotism

Thank you, Senator Biden. Here I thought that serving in my country's armed services and holding a deep love of country made me patriotic. Silly me! Apparently I can't be a true patriot unless I'm gladly willing to pay more taxes.

And by saying something like that, I have a feeling that Biden has let the rat out of the bag - if you can't be a true patriot unless you're happy to pay more taxes, it would seem that the so-called "middle class" is going to get hammered as well. You know - that middle class that was going to get a tax cut?

Because tax cut = lack of patriotism. He can kiss my tired shriveled old ass.

But if you happen to be an actual patriot - or just an average American - today is National POW/MIA Recognition Day, and I'd love to see every home flying the flag.

Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|