Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

12 July, 2008

She's Home

Baby Girl came home from the hospital yesterday. She'll be staying at our place, as She Who Must Be Obeyed took the week off and, with her husband on the road most of the time, she'd have been home by herself - not a good thing.

Right now she's having a really hard time dealing with the bone pain - both in her back and her leg where they took some bone marrow. I'm about the only one who knows exactly what she's going thru, since I had a fusion where they took a chunk out of my hip.

Bone pain is a real bitch, and if you haven't been there you can have no idea what it's like. And no, broken bones don't count - that's nothing like this.

Lots of pain leads to lots of depression and can lead to a downward spiral if it's not intercepted. But I'm goofy enough that I can usually get a laugh if I can come up with something dumb enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|