Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

29 October, 2007

Bony Fingers

Since I got the new machine, we've sorted out most problems except Window Mail sends but I have to go to Webmail@RoadRunner to get incoming email.

I printed out all my contacts from the old machine and now I'm starting to type them all in - shouldn't take more than a month or so. When you type your fingers to the bone, you get bony fingers.

I also printed out all my eldest grand daughter's logins and passwords, then entered them, trimmed them off so they'll fit her wallet, and killed the doc.

There's always a method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|