Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 October, 2007

That Was Fast

Well, my new computer turned out to be an anchor. Even Boy Wonder couldn't get it to work, and he's been doing hardware for about 10 years. He called the Dell Tech Support who tried to run him around until they get his email address - he works for Dell!

It was amazing the change in the techies! I should be getting a new machine by the end of the week. Hopefully I can get something to transfer all my address book over - I've been keeping just about everything else on an external drive.

Of course, this means that I will still have to play with VISTA. Boy Wonder loves it, but I think I'd rather get a job shovelling up behind a herd of Great Danes and Newfoundlands!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|