Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

01 August, 2007

Terminal Stupidity, Part Two

After Monday's little foray, yesterday was supposed to be a "kick back" day. So - I decided to mow the front yard, as well as topped off the pool, shocked it and added more chlorine.

I then plucked another dozen tomatoes from the garden. I've already picked several yellow squash, zucchini, stacks of cucumbers and I have several green peppers I'm waiting on. The snow peas usually finish producing around the first of July.

Of course, I also shovelled up the Devil Dog's landmines. I have a neighbor who occasionally makes using the yard in summer tough because they leasve the yard full of dog shit, and I figure if I can pick it up, no one else should have any excuse for not doing it.

Unless I get a rush of blood to the head, today is a day of rest(like yesterday was - yeah, right). As will tomorrow. And Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|