Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

01 July, 2007

How Time Flies

I just realized that Tuesday, July 3rd, will mark the third year that this piece of ramblings has been operating. And it's been a very interesting 3 years.

I've met some very good people over the years - some online and some in person. That alone has made this worthwhile.

And yeah, I've noticed it's been almost two weeks since I posted anything but I have an excuse - a couple of weeks ago the docrors boosted my internal pain pump by 10%, which knocked me on my ass for about a week. I've been slowly adjusting to it and can now semi-function.

Hopefully I'll have something worth sharing soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|