Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

22 November, 2006

Movie Review

I just got back from taking my grand daughters to see the movie "Happy Feet" and let me tell you, it's a real hoot. I will caution folks with little ones that the scene where the leopard seal shows up may lead to the changing of pants, but overall it's a great animated flick.

One of the best things it the innovative use of music - mostly from the mid-60's thru the early 70's.

The basic plot - Emperor Penguins have to be able to sing in order to attract a mate, but one poor fellow can't sing a note. But the one thing he can do is dance, and there's some of the best tap dancing I've heard in years.

Overall a great movie and I highly recommend it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|