Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 June, 2005

Some Bad News

Blogging will be slowed down some here, as She Who Must Be Obeyed was "911'd" to the hospital on Thursday night with a bleeding ulcer the size of my fist. She's stabilized at the moment and they've fed her several units of blood, so she'll be in Intensive Care for some time.

Here I saw a bunch of things in today's fish wrapper that would have made a great Shits & Giggles, but until I get some sleep and do what needs doing, etc, it ain't happenin'. So sorry - better luck next time.

As I learn more I'll keep all of you Great Unwashed in the loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|