Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

05 May, 2005

Texas Cheerleader Massacree

Dallas Cowgirls. Debbie Does Dallas. Now we have High School Cheerleaders being lewd & lascivious in public.

Or, in the immortal words of Mark Knopfler in "I Want My MTV" - "Look at that mama - she got it stickin in the camera!"

Yeah, a lot of these cheerleaders are out of line - I was in Orlando recently when teams of High School "Dance" teams were competing. The outfits they wore around the Disney parks would make a dead man turgid. I have no idea who, if anyone, chaperoned those girls, but the language left me impressed, and that takes some work!

The real problem is who decides what is and isn't acceptable behavior or clothing? I feel fairly comfortable that a member of the Amish community may have different standards than I do. Who wins? Or do they specifically spell out in the legislation the movements "blow-by-blow?"

This should be fun to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|