Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 May, 2005

I've Been Thinking

And it hurts!

I was just scrolling back through some of the articles I've reported on in previous "Shits & Giggles" or "Newsworthy" postings, and it got me curious as to what happened with them. I'm not sure if I'll have much success, since some of the stories were borderline P.I. Shit, they were very f'kin Politically Incorrect!

Like the Black woman in Illinois charged with a hate crime, or that Great Camel Cull in Australia (you'd think that R. J. Reynolds would be able to use that somehow in their advertising, wouldn't you?).

Anyway, I might try to hunt them up to see if they just quietly died - or I might just get bored and say f'k it.

And to anyone who's interested - back around the 25th of April I mentioned that I was finally getting my head examined. Well, the results are in. They said they "didn't find anything." Then they tried to charge me a search fee.

Sick bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|