Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 May, 2005

I Are Humbled

Once again, you people have proved to me that:

you don't have a home to go to,
you certainly don't have a life, and
you all have way too much time on your hands.

Yesterday marked ten months of my leaving a trail of droppings here, and just a bit ago I/WE hit the 10,000 hit mark. Obviously I must be doing something right to get so many of you to come back again and again - either that or you're really into pain.

This thing has been flown by the seat of my pants since day one. I can't even say that I particularly copied anyone else's style - this just seems to work for me.

Over this time there's been some rough spots, but it's still fun, so I guess I'll be here for a while yet! Thanks, everyone! And especially thank you to my Blogmother, Indigo. None of this would have happened without your pushing and shoving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|