Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 May, 2005

Plea Bargain? Not F'kin Likely!

Well, well, well - I see where PFC England's attempt to cop a plea on the "smoking in prison while holding a leash" charge has been denied by the court.

One would be led by this development to believe that the court is going to nail her ugly ass to the wall.

Just me, but I think it couldn't happen to a nastier, self-serving piece of shit.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Adding you to favorites, Ill have to come back and read it again later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|