Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

15 May, 2005

I Bet She's Ugly!

Last Wednesday, the North Carolina state gummit voted to allow beer & wine sales at university arts performances.

One of these distinguished statesmen, Senator Hugh Webster (R-Alamance) asked "Who is this Led Zeppelin and what does she look like?"

Sen. Tony Rand (D-Cumberland) replied, "Would that I could answer that question."

The bill passed the Senate - it now goes to the House. I await the results with great trepidation!

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOC in Winston Salem, I've been looking around for ugly related blogs, and I came across this entry (I Bet She's Ugly!) during my search so I thought I'd write a quick note to let you know! I recently started a new blog called Ugly Blog, so 'd be happy to trade links if you're interested. Anyway take care and have a nice day! Eric

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|