Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

20 April, 2005

A Bit Slow Sometimes

Indigo Insights put this post up 2 days ago - it's one of those things I meant to do before my short-term memory decided otherwise.

Some great sites remembering Pat Tillman that are a must-stop, followed by a comparisons of dog vs. cat diary entries that's so close to real it's scary!

Personally, I think my DevilDog has some cat in him - he'll circle for 3 - 4 times before finally laying down, and for about 75% of the time if I toss a toy for him, I'm the one who has to fetch the damn thing!

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about toy fox terrier. I also have a Blog/Website about toy fox terrier which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|