Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

04 March, 2005

A Nice, Relaxing Day

OK - so I got thrown out of my bedroom this morning when my daughter came over and decidedto clean my carpet. The DevilDog, Bandit, pretty much lives in here with me when he's not outside, and he tends to bring in copious amounts of that wonderful Southern Red Dirt - normally in mud form.

Since I couldn't find a really comfortable position, I left the laptop off. Now I'm back. Did ya miss me? (sound of crickets in background)

Will someone please tell me when it's safe to watch or read any news again?

After today, if I hear any further reports of Martha I'm going to be up on the roof with the M1. I didn't care about her before. I didn't care that she went to Kamp KupKake - and I'm real close to doing a Charles Whitman on the neighborhood.

Help me? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|