Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

09 March, 2005

Once A Marine ... ...

I heard something this morning on one of the news shows - I can't remember who said it - that has really got me pissed off.

On more than one occasion I have heard Dan Rather described as "A Former Marine".

Now I hear that he never made it through Boot Camp - the non-hacking mutha!

For those who aren't aware, while you are in Boot you are called everything under the sun except a Marine. You earn that title only when you successfully complete basic training.

So for Dangerous Dan to have claimed to have been a Marine - that's lower than whale shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|