Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 February, 2005

On Self-Mutilation

Michelle Malkin has a column up on both Town Hall and her own site about this "craze" called Cutting.

It seems to be most popular with girls and those in their teens (and pre-teens in some cases). This isn't a hoax or something to joke about. If you even suspect one of your children - or one of their friends - is doing this (or even considering it) you need to talk and get help now - later may be too late.

5 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GOC in Winston Salem, I was searching for some info on six figure income and stumbled across your blog. Even though On Self-Mutilation was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for six figure income. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually when I read something like On Self-Mutilation I'm in the middle of doing about 20 other things
and don't get the time to site down and digest just what the author is saying. Imagine my pleasure while surfing for self help free debt elimination info to come across GOC in Winston Salem 's blog andactually have time to digest it. Lots of great insight and info here - thank you GOC in Winston Salem.

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Stress-Management to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Optimal Wellness to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello GOC in Winston Salem, I was searching for some info on make money on the internet and stumbled across your blog. Even though On Self-Mutilation was different than what I thought, it was different enough to get my attention. I really don't understand how I got your page while looking for make money on the internet. Anywho I loved your blog and am very happy I stopped by. Thanks for the interesting read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|