Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 February, 2005

Bits & Pieces

I don't know - I spend a day and a half on family medical emergencies (not me for once!) and the world goes to shit again.

Ahmed Omar Abu Ali is accused of plotting to assassinate the President, his family calls it "all lies". That's surprising, isn't it? I would've thought half of Hollywood could be added to the list of defendants.

When my parents were alive they looked at buying property in Winslow AZ with the thought of it becoming ocean front property. Looks like they may have been on to something. Pity of it all is that there'd be damn few people in LA or Hollywood who'd know what a cubit is, let alone where to find the instructions on Ark building.

If Ward Churchill and the University of Hawaii aer so big on free speech, why is money changing hands?

The President is nearing the last leg of his European trip, where the hardest thing so far is to control the giggles. Slovakia is next, so it may degenerate to belly laughs.

And apparently Stephen Dale Barbee had admitted to the murders of Lisa Underwood and her son Jayden. In Texas. I'm willing to be the year 2008 will arrive without him.

When I read more, I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|