Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

23 February, 2005

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Lately I've been getting semi-daily giggles reading Cajun's 'Boudreaux' jokes (I assume they are jokes, Cajun?) and his trip to the Big Smoke of Houston.

Now I find out that a very good mate of mine - who happens to live in Houston - is going to be getting married in Thibodaux, LA. to a lovely Cajun lady.

There must be a conspirany going here. One thing I do know is that Boudreaux and Thibodeaux had better get invited to the wedding or there's gonna be hell to pay!

Laurie & Rob - just keep an eye out for Mrs Boudreaux in case she's still holding on to that shotgun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|