Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

21 February, 2005

An Advertising Giggle

So far this morning, I've seen the Jack Nicklaus ad several times. You know the one - "I got a ceramic hip for the quality of life" ad. There's also an ad with some woman hiking up San Francisco's hills bleating on about how wonderful her knee replacement is.

What I want to know is, when did joint replacement become an impulse buy? How many people are seeing those ads and thinking, "My God! That's just what I need - I better call an orthopedic surgeon right away!"

And here I thought the ads for the other drugs were bad - telling to to shop around for a doc that'll give their drugs to you ("Be sure to tell your doctor about the drugs you're currently taking" - shit, I rely on HIM to tell ME what I'm on!)

Old age must be seeping in. I can't handle this any more. Send help.

Please?

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with no damage to your business’ budget whatsoever.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger safelists said...

Hi GOC in Winston Salem, If you would like to send your ad to the best opportunity seekers please click here multi-safelist blaster.
http://www.submitterbizz.com
multi-safelist blaster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|