Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

11 January, 2005

I'm Getting Worried About Her ...

I forgot to mention that my Blogmother, Indigo, put some very funny stuff up on her site yesterday. The thing that has me worried is that she titled her effort "Monday Pasties".

Now, I only know of two definitions for the word "pasties". One is a fairly tasty pie-like object containing meat, potatoes and other sundry veggies. The other definition is the hubcaps worn by strippers (and Janet Jackson - but I repeat myself).

I can't see the relationship of either of those to her post, and I'm sincerely hoping that there is a third definition (maybe a local North Carolinian variant?).

Please, Oh Please, Enlighten Me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|