Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

03 October, 2004

Oops - Almost Forgot!

Today marks three months of sitting in my pyjamas spreading lies and innuendos around the world. Aw, shucks. I think the fact that I managed to survive September was much trickier!

Tomorrow is another big day - the Doc's are going to refill the morphine pump tomorrow (and let me tell you, the last couple of weeks have NOT been enjoyable!) and my puppy Bandit turns One tomorrow. I'll take a new picture of the (former) boy to put up. At least we still think of him as a boy. Hell, we still think of ME as a boy!

After the way all of the Chicago sports teams have fallen through their collective asses this year, it's looking like blogging will be just about all I'm going to have left to do with my spare time. Just remember - if you get really sick of my blithering, start following some of the links on the blogroll - I promise that a few of them are sane. Well, maybe promise isn't quite the right word ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|