Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

14 October, 2004

Taking A Long Weekend

Starting tomorrow morning She Who Must Be Obeyed and I are taking a Well-Earned long weekend at the North Carolina Coast. Should be a nice, relaxing time - no kids, no grandkids, no dog - hell, I may not come back!

Even should it turn out to be possible, I doubt that I'll have any inclination to do any blogging until at least Sunday evening - most likely not until early Monday morning. So, unless I do another "Middle Of The Night" job, don't expect to hear anything from me til then.

I hope your weekend is half as good as I hope mine is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|