Obnoxious Droppings

A Former Sgt in the US Marines, US Army and Australian Federal Police - With an Attitude Problem - Looking at the Shits & Giggles of life from a Quasi-Conservative Point of View * * * WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE FOLLOWS! * * *

07 August, 2004

Thank You

At 1800 hrs. today I hit the 1,000 visitor mark, after exactly 5 weeks.

To my Blogmother, Indigo; Sailor in the Desert, Mostly Cajun, Stark Truth and everyone else that has recommend my site to others - you are the reason that I've kept with this and made my site a mix of politics, humor, family and whatever other quirky thoughts came to mind. You have been my templates.

And to everyone who has stopped by for a visit, and and either had enough of a gutful the once or were gluttons for punishment and came back, I hope you've enjoyed the warm-up phase of this.

Now that this wonderful benchmark has been reached, whatever future this site has should be an absolute fucking ball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|